This week we've delivered a Drupal-based social Facebook app to the 1st client. The app helps organizations empower their members to share the right links, at the right time. Features:
- Subscription. People may log into the application with Facebook connect.
- Alerts. App users get notifications about each new content available for sharing, as well as email alerts.
- Multi-mode. The application works both inside the Facebook canvas and independently.
- Sharing. The application presents the a slideshow of the latest items to share.
- Management Interface. The content editor may add new items to share.
- Mobile support. The apps's responsive design works on both desktop and mobile browsers
- The app's responsive design was based on sasson. Implementation was based on panopoly.
- A demo may be seen at teams.druvision.com - click on the facebook login button to connect and see it
- The "Drupal for Facebook" module is not really updated - it's scope is too large. Better use the Facebook OAuth module.